Become One The Most Successful Entrepreneurs By Changing Your Actions
SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS WILL CREATE GREATER BUSINESS SUCCESS
Having acquired a STRONG POSITIVE BUSINESS MIND and a STRONG POSITIVE ATTITUDE and from using the POWER OF THOUGHT and SMART BUSINESS THINKING, the ACTIONS within a business become MUCH BETTER.
This is why the top 10% most successful entrepreneurs achieve far greater BUSINESS SUCCESS than the other 90%.
They have SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS.
These SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS then deliver results that add CUSTOMER NUMBERS, SALES and PROFITS etc. over time to their businesses thus creating huge BUSINESS SUCCESS.
But because the top 10% entrepreneurs have spent QUALITY TIME on QUALITY SMART BUSINESS THINKING, most, if not all, of their ACTIONS are RIGHT for their businesses and their actions deliver the RIGHT RESULTS for their businesses.
The Smart Business Actions Are Innovative & Creative
The SMART BUSINESS THINKING of the top 10% entrepreneurs is CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE which means that their SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS are also CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE, too.
Their SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS will always be focused on their CUSTOMER with the aim of continually creating ways to build and maintain an army of loyal and happy customers, who always want to buy their products, keeping them ahead of the competition.
The Top 10% Entrepreneurs Make Decisions
The top 10% of the most successful entrepreneurs make DECISIONS very quickly and they always attach GOALS to each DECISION and create a STRATEGY for implementation. By doing so, each DECISION is EXECUTED QUICKLY and in the RIGHT WAY.
The Top 10% Entrepreneurs Are Achievers & Don’t Procrastinate
Once the top 10% entrepreneurs make a DECISION, it is implemented – they work with URGENCY and don’t DELAY or PROCRASTINATE as they know DELAY is MONEY.
The Top 10% Entrepreneurs Always Measure Progress
The top 10% entrepreneurs always MONITOR and MEASURE PROGRESS with all their SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS. If things are not progressing RIGHT in accordance with their STRATEGY, they are never afraid or slow to change or modify the strategy.
The Top 10% Entrepreneurs Are Always More Organized
The top 10% are always MORE ORGANIZED in their lives and their businesses and this leads to greater EFFICIENCY & EFFECTIVENESS. This means that they can achieve MUCH MORE with less effort and in less time than one of the 90%.
The Top 10% Entrepreneurs Are Usually Less Stressed And More Happy
As a result of being more ORGANIZED and more EFFICIENT, generally the top 10% of the most successful entrepreneurs are less STRESSED and are more HAPPY; and this is important – STRESS and UNHAPPINESS can affect your health significantly. Also HAPPY businesses always trade better and if the boss is happy, then so should the rest of the business be happy, too!
The Top 10% Entrepreneurs Always Have Clear Strategies
The top 10% most successful entrepreneurs always create clear and precise STRATEGIES for the major parts of their businesses:-
- UNDERSTANDING THEIR CUSTOMERS & THEIR NEEDS
- CREATING THE RIGHT PRODUCTS
- SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS
- CREATING GREAT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION & EXPERIENCES
- COMPETING AGAINST THEIR COMPETITORS
- CREATING PROFITS & CASH-FLOW
- MARKETING THE BUSINESS AND THE BRAND
- HIRING & TRAINING OF STAFF
- RUNNING THE BUSINESS
For each STRATEGY, OBJECTIVES will be set and these will be achieved by the setting and achieving of several GOALS.
The Top 10% Entrepreneurs Research, Understand, Think, Plan & Act
The Top 10% most successful entrepreneurs always RESEARCH everything within their businesses and this leads to a SUPREME UNDERSTANDING of their businesses. Then, through SMART BUSINESS THINKING and SMART PLANNING and the setting of SMART STRATEGIES, they are able to execute SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS.
I call this RUTPA, an acronym for:-
RUTPA is a big part of every successful entrepreneurs arsenal and a big contributor to their BUSINESS SUCCESS and YOU should do the same.
This Is A Rough Snapshot
This is a rough snap-shot into how effective SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS can be for driving BUSINESS SUCCESS.
But, it is important to realize that ACTIONS will only be SMART as a result of having acquired a STRONG POSITIVE BUSINESS MIND and a STRONG POSITIVE ATTITUDE and from using the POWER OF THOUGHT and SMART BUSINESS THINKING.
Generally the stronger your BUSINESS MIND and the better your SMART BUSINESS THINKING and the more time that you can devote to it, the better your SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS will be, the the better your business will trade and the greater your business success will be.
Have a STRONG BUSINESS MIND, SMART BUSINESS THINKING and SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS and YOU should over time be able to boost your BUSINESS SUCCESS and enter the ‘10% CLUB’ – the 10% of most successful entrepreneurs.
There is plenty more on this site regarding SMART BUSINESS ACTIONS.
If you wish to discuss this further with me, please email me at Robert@prestigebusinesscoaching.co.uk