Please follow me on Social Media
Welcome All Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
BE INSPIRED FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS!
Business Advice, Business Coaching & Business Mentoring To Drive Your Business Success
Transform Your Thinking, Transform Your Actions, Transform Your Business
A Certain Way For Success. Be A Business Success By Copying Other Successful Businesses.
TOP BUSINESS TIP
JUST 10% OF BUSINESS OWNERS ACHIEVE REAL BUSINESS SUCCESS
Just 10% of business entrepreneurs achieve real business success that provides a good lifestyle, financial freedom and the ability to retire early. The other 90% either fail or just exist, working long hours, struggling much of the time and achieving mediocrity at best.
It is very possible to transform your success & to become a member of the '10% Club'. Read how you can do it, here
In 1980, I was Told I Would Fail In Business
Hello, I'm Robert Viney Of Prestige Business Coaching and I have been starting and running businesses successfully for 34 years. Originally, I was told I would never be successful in business.
Not to be put off, I researched why some people succeeded in business and why others failed in business and I noticed a very definite trend - The most successful 1% all had similar qualities, all thought and acted in similar ways and all used similar methods. By contrast, these ways were very different to those employed by those who failed in business.
Since then, I have replicated the ways of the most successful 1% in my 7 businesses & these ways have allowed me to generate more than £100 million in total sales revenues. Most people in business could do what I have done and most could certainly be able to elevate themselves into the top 10% of business owners, if not the coveted top 1%.
Now, I coach others in the ways that I have used, enabling them to copy my success.
Here on this site, you will find a wealth of business advice, articles and blogs, that will provide some insight into my methods. I welcome you to have a look around.
If you wish to talk to me about any of the advice here or about how I can help your business, please contact me below.
Business Coaching And Business Advice For Your Business Success
My Greatest Business Coaching Success
"Our Homecare business is now on the road to being a successful player in the industry and I owe that fully to the expertise of Robert and Prestige Business Coaching"
Alessandra Ruocco, Devoncair Ltd, www.devoncair.com
New Blogs & Articles Are Added Every Few Weeks. Here Are The Latest ...
For Business Success, You Need An Army Of Loyal Customers Frequently Buy Your Products
If you cannot achieve this, you will not have sufficient sales to pay your costs and to pay yourself. Businesses fail because they don't have enough customers buying enough products.
The key is to run your business around your customers, so that you provide the right products at the right prices with the right customer service. Then, your customers will have the right customer experience and your customer satisfaction rating will rise.
This strategy will increase customer loyalty, customer numbers and revenue sales.
I always coach my clients to prioritise the customer and to always run their businesses around the wants and needs of their customers. For more reading and more information, please visit my CUSTOMERS & PRODUCTS PAGE.
Your Mind & Mindset Could Determine Your Business Success
Out of the millions of entrepreneurs in the world, only 10% achieve real business success and a tiny 1% have created mega success. The other 90% either fail or enjoy modest success. The top 10% all have something in common and something different to the rest. The most successful in business consistently say that their success is primarily down to having a strong positive attitude and a strong mindset.
Your mindset is important for your success and here are a few articles that explain. For more reading and more information, please visit my BUSINESS MIND & MINDSET PAGE.